Looking for people to make this site better!

• administrator

Hey All,

as you all know, I created this site to help people who were frustrated with the old site who couldn’t register, but this site has really failed to take off.

I don’t want this site to also fail like the other, so I was hoping I could get a handful of people who wanted to really help this site along, I need a few things really…

1. people who want to create content, to help populate the site with relevant info that people can use.
    2. people who want to spread the word about the site. (facebook, etc)
    3. suggestions on improvements

I’m willing to make people moderators on here to make changes as needed.

any help is appreciated!

-Jeremy

• Jeremy.
    I wouldn’t mind uploading my photo how to’s to your site but I can’t figure out how to do it. I have sent several of them to folks on the FaceBook site but I would like to preserve them for posterity on another forum. Can you give me a tutorial? I’m retiring in a few days and will have all kinds of time to post albums here.
    aka griz86

• I can send the photo how to’s in a zip file also for you to add to the site.

• administrator

@d-vangrinsven said in Looking for people to make this site better!:

I can send the photo how to’s in a zip file also for you to add to the site.

Hi Sorry!

Been caught up with a lot of work stuff lately. as for uploading photos you just click this button.

0_1555593381399_Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 9.15.06 AM.png

• administrator

I would just create a new thread in the proper category regarding your tutorial and then upload the images there.

Site Stats

Users

Topics

Copyright YamahaXS 2017 | Terms of Use