Quick Links: FAQ / How-To

New Site Announcement

• administrator

Hi All,

Welcome to YamahaXS.com! woohoo! I would like to thank everyone who joins and contributes, without all of you this site can’t function.

I would like to explain why this site came into existence.

yamaha-triples.org has been around since way back in 2001, and has been a great resource for all yamaha xs750/xs850 enthusiasts. Over the past few years that site has really started to fall apart.

After talking to the facebook community who were members, or wanted to be members of that site it became apparent that the old site just wasn’t cutting it anymore, with the lack of response from the owner/admin, outdated software, broken registration, etc it made a lot of sense to go ahead and create a new site to handle all of the Yamaha XS750/XS850 needs.

Over the next few months there will be a big undergoing to populate the forums with yamaha-triples.org content, since we do not own this content we will be sure to make a reference to the original content, yamahaxs.com will not claim to own that content in anyway. If anyone is interested in helping with this endeavor, please reach out to me.

This site is brand new, so I decided to go through and make topics/sub-topics, etc that made sense to keep the clutter and wasted space to a minimum, if anyone has any input or suggestions for the site, please feel free to post in the “Comments & Feedback” board.

There will be more updates to come.

Thanks!
    -Jeremy

Popular Topics

Site Stats

Users

Topics

Copyright YamahaXS 2017 | Terms of Use

Looks like your connection to YamahaXS.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.