Electric wiring

• Data Importer

[EDIT] : Here is a link to my dropbox folder in which you will find important stuff : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fmt80mi77ypj38v/AABw3HOLFX8ubkjvUGUHzgM4a?dl=0
    By the time I’m writing you will find :

• Electric wiring colorized from the service manual
    • Electric wiring colorized from the RMT36 (Revue Moto Technique n°36, a french magazine I think, pretty good information if you speak the language, I can help translate if you want)
    • The service manual
    • The RMT36
    • Assembly Manual

Some of these documents I found on this website : www.xs850.minek.com which also is a pretty useful website

Hi all,
    If anyone is interested you can request me in PM for a colored electrical wiring of the XS750E that I just finished.
    I would insert it here but the picture is too large so it might be complicated, I get an error when uploading.
    I also got the wiring in good quality for XS750, XS750SE but it’s in french though it’s nor hard to translate and I can help you in case you need translation, and I didn’t color them.
    Cheers !

• administrator

@marstial said in Electric wiring:

Hi all,
    If anyone is interested you can request me in PM for a colored electrical wiring of the XS750E that I just finished.
    I would insert it here but the picture is too large so it might be complicated, I get an error when uploading.
    I also got the wiring in good quality for XS750, XS750SE but it’s in french though it’s nor hard to translate and I can help you in case you need translation, and I didn’t color them.
    Cheers !

awesome, feel free to host via something like dropbox and link back to here.

-Jeremy

• Data Importer

Now that you say it I actually forgot about my dropbox ! Will do !

Popular Topics

Site Stats

Users

Topics

Copyright YamahaXS 2017 | Terms of Use

Looks like your connection to YamahaXS.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.